|Early Bird Registration Fee: (Before 1 Jun2 2022)||S$ 300|
|Normal Registration Fee: (From 1 June 2022)||S$ 350|
The following cancellation fees apply before the start of the Programme.
|Cancellation: Less than 7 days before the start date||No Refund|
|Cancellation: Between 7 to 14 days before the start date||50% Refund|
|Cancellation: At least 14 days before the start date||Full Refund|
Please read before you begin the Online Registration.
- Please note that the topics covered will be similar to previous programmes. Kindly do not register if you have attended previous sessions.
- Each topic is covered by one instructor. As there are a number of groups running concurrently, the same topic might be covered by different Instructors. Thus questions discussed and time taken might vary. Due to time constraint, the instructor may or may not be able to complete the whole set of notes. In the event that the instructor is unable to complete the entire set of notes, answers to all questions will still be given to the participants.
- There will be no test given to the participants after the completion of the programme.
- All participants can only attend the same session throughout the programme. Requests for some morning and afternoon sessions will not be entertained.
- Due to space and resource constraints, Singapore Mathematical Society reserves the right to select participants: suitable applicants will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Successful applicants will be informed via email.
- Parent/Guardian’s Consent: Should this application be successful, I agree to let my child/ward participate in the Primary Mathematical Olympiad Programme. I understand that the Singapore Mathematical Society will not be held responsible should any unforeseen circumstances arise during the Programme. If you are agreeable to the above; please proceed to the Online Registration.
We only accept registration from P5/P6 student studying in Singapore.