The Singapore Mathematical Olympiad 2020 Round 1 will be held this year as follows.
| Junior Round 1 & Senior Round 1||Monday 7 September 2020, 0930-1200 |
| Open Round 1||Tuesday 8 September 2020, 0930-1200|
- The competitions will be held at school venues for schools which are able to host the competitions for their own students subject to MOE safe management guidelines.
- There will be no competition venues at the National University of Singapore as in the past for individual participants. All students must register through their own schools.
- Round 2 of the competitions will be cancelled for all the sessions (Junior, Senior, and Open). Only Round 1 results will be used to determine the awards (see revised award structure below), and will contribute as part of the criteria to select students for SIMO training.
- The registration fees remains unchanged.
- All schools must re-submit the list of participants and email the completed registration form to email@example.com by Tuesday 14 July 2020, 5PM.
|Individual Awards||Based on the Round 1 results, gold/silver/bronze/honourable mention certificates will be awarded to the students who meet the set criteria that are dependent on the level of difficulty of the competition. Certificates of participation will be awarded to all other participants. For Individual prizes, the top 3 prizes (with ranking), and the top 10 award (excluding the top 3 and without ranking) will be awarded to the top participants.|
|School awards||The School awards will be decided at a later stage depending on the number of participants.|
|Challenge Trophy||The Challenge Trophy will be decided at a later stage depending on the number of participants.|