- Registration and submissions will be done online (Please read the following instructions carefully).
- All projects submitted should be in the form of one written report not exceeding thirty A4-sized pages. The written report should be essentially self-contained and state clearly the objective and conclusion of the project.
- Each submission must include a summary of about two pages in a separate document.
- In addition to the summary and written report, each submission may be supplemented by computer software, models, video clips, and/or journal/log books/scrap books. Supplementary materials may be submitted online at the above website together with the written report and summary.
- Each submission must include 15-20 minutes oral presentation in video files not exceeding 1GB.
- All participants intending to submit a project for the festival must first visit the SMPF registration to register their project. Registration must be completed before 31st March 2023. Based on the information provided by participants during registration, each project registered will be given a link in Dropbox to upload their projects and recorded presentation video.
- Payment for each registered project must be made before 31st March 2023 (see section on Registration Fees and Payment).
- Late submissions and/or payments will not be accepted.
By submitting the registration form, participants are giving consent to the society to publish their names on Singapore Mathematical Society’s webpage for administrative purposes.