Instructions for preparing posters
- The poster should be A1 size, that is, 84.1 cm by 59.4 cm.
- The poster must be on a single piece of paper or cardboard.
- The layout is portrait.
- The words on the poster should not be too small. We recommend that the smallest fonts should be at least 18 points.
- Each poster should include a title, the name of the student and the name of the institution the student is representing.
Instructions on the day of the poster presentation
- Please bring your posters to the venue between 11:30 am and 12 noon in the morning on the poster presentation day. The organizing committee will assist you in putting up the posters.
- All posters should be ready for display by 12.30 pm.
- Please be stationed at your respective poster from 1 pm till 2 pm to be ready to answer questions from the judges and the participants of the symposium.
- The result for the best poster presentation will announced during the closing ceremony.
- There will be tea breaks in between the talks. We recommend that you return to your respective poster to answer potential questions from the participants.
- You may take down your posters at the end of the event.