- Registration and submissions will be done online (Please read the following instructions carefully):
Step 1: Registration: see point 6 below
Step 2: Submission: see point 9 below
- All projects submitted should be in the form of one written report not exceeding thirty A4-sized pages. The written report should be essentially self-contained and state clearly the objective and conclusion of the project.
- Each submission must include a summary of about two pages in a separate document.
- In addition to the summary and written report, each submission may be supplemented by computer software, models, video clips, and/or journal/log books/scrap books. Supplementary materials may be submitted online at the above website together with the written report and summary.
- The website for submission will accept documents in the following format with the stated file size limit:
- Text files (.pdf, .doc file, not exceeding 10MB in total)
- Video files (.avi, .asf, .mpg, .wmv file, not exceeding 100MB and not longer than 5 minutes in total)
- Audio files (.mp3, .a3w, .asf, .wma file, not exceeding 10MB in total)
- Image files (.jpeg, .bmp, .gif file, not exceeding 10MB in total)
Any participant intending to submit documents in any other format or exceed the stated file size must contact Mr Peng Wei (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to submission.
- All participants intending to submit a project for the festival must first visit the SMPF registration website to register their project. Registration begins on 20th December 2019 and must be completed before 20th January 2020. Based on the information provided by participants during registration, each project registered will be given
- a Project ID
- a web-generated project registration form
- a password
- Each project registered must be accompanied by the name of the teacher nominated to sit in the panel of judges in the preliminary round.
- Payment for each registered project must be made before 20th January 2020, 5:00pm (see section on Registration Fees and Payment).
- With the Project ID and password obtained during registration, participants will be able to login at the SMPF submission website to submit their projects by 20th January 2020, 11:59pm.
(If you encounter problems submitting your project online, please contact Mr Peng Wei (email@example.com)
Note that projects submitted without completing the payment of registration fees by the deadline stated in point 8 will be disqualified.
- Late submissions and/or payments will not be accepted.
By submitting the registration form, participants are giving consent to the society to publish their names on Singapore Mathematical Society’s webpage for administrative purposes.