- Each school is invited to submit not more than five projects to each section of the Festival. There is a registration fee of $50 per project for schools which are SMS institutional members and $60 per project for schools which are non-SMS institutional members.
- The web-generated project registration form obtained during project registration (see point 6 on Online Registration and Submission Procedure) must accompany each payment.
- Registration fees may be paid by cash or cheque. Payment must be made before 31st March 2022. No extension is allowed.
- Payment can be made by IFASS, bank transfer or PayNow. Participants (or their teacher in-charge) may either
a) E-invoice to School via IFASS, or
b) Bank Transfer (DBS 032-0003-427), or
c) PayNow (UEN: S61SS0127L) S’pore Mathematical Society
- Schools may combine the registration fee for multiple projects into one payment.
- The Singapore Mathematical Society is not responsible for any lost cheques, which would be deemed as failure to complete payment by the deadline .
- For cheque payment, address the payee as “Singapore Mathematical Society”.
- Receipts will be issued once payment is received in good order.