Participation & Registration Instructions
- Schools are responsible in ensuring that participants are within the age limits. A school will be disqualified if any of its participants are found to have breached the age limits rule, intentionally or otherwise.
- Only one registration form per school is needed for all competition categories.
- Only registrations completed on the provided template will be accepted. No other formats will be processed and the organizer will not make format conversions for schools.
- The column “Singaporean/PR” in the form must be completed. This is to facilitate IMO training selection.
- The completed form must be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 Mar 2023. This deadline will not be extended due to tight working schedule.
- To add on participants after initial submission but before closing date, complete a second registration form and email as an attachment to email@example.com before 31 Mar 2023. Do not combine and submit with the initial list because it will slow down processing and may lead to errors. Late submissions will not be processed.
- To make amendments such as spelling after submission but before closing date, email the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 Mar 2023. Provide as much details as possible for quick processing. Late submissions will not be processed.
- Replacements/substitutions are not allowed once names are submitted. Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- No further registration will be processed after closing date.
By submitting the registration form, participants are giving consent to the society to publish their names on Singapore Mathematical Society’s webpage for administrative purposes.